Last updated on November 20, 2019
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By accessing, using or browsing the Site you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the Site.
The Company reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion.
The services we provide through the Site are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else.
At present we do not charge any fees or other charges for the use of the Site. In these Terms the content on the Site, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files, other files, and their selection and arrangement, is called “Content”. All Content and all software available on the Site or used to create and operate the Site is the property of the Company or its licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws, and all rights to the Site, such Content and such software are expressly reserved.
The Site may contain links to third-party Web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) and third-party content (“Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. You use links to Third-Party Sites, and any Third-Party Content or service provided there at your own risk.
THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED AS-IS. WE DO NOT GIVE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR COMPLETENESS FOR ANY OF THE MATERIALS FOR YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS. THE MATERIALS ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER USED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT. A LAWYER SHOULD BE CONTACTED FOR ANY SERIOUS LEGAL MATTER.
Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (http://alphadescaler.com)
(“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unopened and unused and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
(Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.]) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns
Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 30 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This
varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We
are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the
parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Return & Refund Policy
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at
Security Capabilities & Policy for Transmission of Payment
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfill your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How Do We Protect Customer Information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through TD Bank Canada. Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What About Cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use the Alpha Descaler website.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Tech Sales Co. [Division of 537397 ONTARIO INC.] If we decide to change our Security Capabilities & Policy for Transmission of Payment Policy, we will post those changes here so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. Credit
Card payments are made directly through a 128 bit SSL Encryption software to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored – this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.
Business complaint management process
The compliment and complaint management process can be simplified into five steps:
5. Communicate resolution.
• Listen – openly to the concerns being raised by the complainant.
• Ask – the complainant what outcome they are seeking.
• Inform – the complainant clearly of the complaint process, the time the process takes and set realistic expectations.
• Accountable – be empathic towards the affected person and action all commitments made.
• Assess – create a prioritisation framework to identify situations which pose an immediate threat or danger, or require a specialised response.
• Record – all information that is relevant to the compliment or complaint, in its original and simplest form.
• Store – in a compliment or complaint management system that also allows for data analysis.
• Protect – use a system that restricts access to clients who are involved in managing the compliment or complaint.
• Acknowledge – receipt of the complaint early to build a relationship of trust and confidence with the person who raised the complaint.
• Anonymity – a person may request to remain anonymous in their lodgement and therefore contact may not be possible or expected.
• Desired outcomes – provide realistic expectations and refer the matter to other organisations where identified as being more suitable to handle.
• Conflict of interest – avoid this by appointing a person unrelated to the matter as an investigator.
• Timeframes and expectations – provide these to the complainant where possible.
• Involve the complainant – keep them informed of the progress of the complaint and discuss any disparities identified in the information held.
• Additional information – request when required but apply a timeframe that limits when it is to be provided.
• Extensions in time – consider only where necessary and always communicate any additional time requirements to the complainant with an explanation of the need.
• Record – continue to record all decisions or actions of the complaint investigation.
• Focus – when investigating, focus on the identified complaint matters only. A complaint is not an opportunity to review the whole case.
5. Communicate resolution
• Outcome – Where possible, discuss the outcome verbally with the complainant before providing written advice and allow them the opportunity to make further contact following receipt of the written advice.
• Recourse – include what further action may be available to the complainant at the conclusion of the complaint investigation. An action of recourse may be to escalate the matter further with an external agency or for a further review within the organisation.
• Further reviews – providing a minimum of one further review will enable the first investigation to be reviewed for soundness and allow additional information not available in the first complaint to be included.
• Opportunities – develop a mechanism or process by which complaint outcomes can be relayed to the appropriate area within the organisation for action to improve service delivery.
• Feedback – develop a process that allows for a review of the complainant’s experience of the complaints process by encouraging and enabling feedback on how the process by which their complaint was dealt with.
• Support – is available from the top management as require.